Bikram Yoga BeginnersVery beginner friendly and great for all levels too. This class increases flexibility, strength, and endurance. Fantastic workout for your whole body.
Cost:FREE-$22.00 per person
About this experience
- For first-timers, please arrive 30 minutes before class to complete your registration.
- Remember your goal is to stay in the room for the whole 75 and or 90 minutes.
- Never be afraid to kneel down when you need to as a beginner but know that your goal is to do all the postures for maximum benefit.
- Feeling dizzy, nauseous or light-headed is normal when you first get started.
- Don’t feel self-conscious; it’s helpful to realise that people’s focus is on themselves.
- Take your second class within 24 hours, although you may experience discomfort such as muscle aches.
- Drink plenty of water after the class.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and towel. No hiring due to COVID 19 restrictions. We also have mats for purchase.
Make Sure You Have:
- An empty stomach – don’t eat 2 to 3 hours before the class.
- A clean body – no perfumes or aftershaves
- Proper hydration – drink plenty of water (1-2 LITRES) throughout the day before the class.
- 2 towels, one for class and one for showering after class
- Plastic bag for your wet clothes
- Bottle of water for class
- Wear light and fitted clothes – we need to see your knees! (shorts/singlets/tank top) for the ladies.
- Running shorts/board shorts for the gentlemen.
- Avoid long sweat pants and heavy t-shirts (our room is 37ºC hot!)
Most of all…. Have an open mind and a good positive attitude – Be prepared to work hard!