Ettiquette, Pass Validity & Studio Cleaning
- Please turn up on time. Aim for 15 minutes early so you can warm up.
- Please leave your shoes, phone and ego at the door.
- Please explain to your teacher any injuries or ailments you may have prior to class.
- Abusive behaviour or swearing at teachers or other students will not be tolerated. It will result in instant dismissal from the studio.
- Please do not visit the studio if you are feeling unwell.
- Please be aware of your personal hygiene and limit perfume.
- Please tie your long hair back.
- Please keep talking low and to a minimum in the room before class begins.
- Please place your mat over the centre line where possible.
- Front row leads the class and everyone moves together.
- Try to stay still in your practice, limit unnecessary moving.
- The teacher controls the heat and the air in the hot room.
- Please try and share the mirrors where possible.
- Be kind to yourself and others in the room.
- Listen to the dialogue the teacher is delivering and action.
- Your teachers job is to challenge you.
- Please refrain from talking during a yoga class and inside the room after final savasana.
- The studio is a place of physical and mental growth, personal challenge, spiritual realisation and community.
- Try to have at least a 2 minute savasana at the end of class.
- Before you walk into the hot room have your next class planned.
- Hydrate before and after class.
Most importantly, please enjoy your practice.
10 Class Pass 6 months
25 Class Pass 12 months
50 Class Pass 24 months
Our studio is cleaned after every class with disinfectant sprays and hi-grade cleaners. Our carpets are vacuumed daily and twice a week we use X02 - Oradicator to clean the studio and the carpets.
The Benefits: Pro-active bacteria and derived enzymes. Broad spectrum odour destroyer, high surface penetration. Versatile multi-surface formula, zero carcinogens, eco-friendly, biodegradable, 100% cruetly free & never tested on animals. Australian Made & Owned.
We have hand sanitizer throughout the studio for students use.
Please, we ask that you do not visit the studio if you are feeling unwell or have been in-contact with anyone who is sick. The health and wellbeing of our students and teachers are of upmost importance to us here at Bikram Yoga Southport.